This Promotion is now closed!
Registrations Close: 30-Sep-2019
Purchase any participating Beko laundry product (washer, dryer, washer dryer or washer & dryer) between 1st July and 31st August 2019 and receive the corresponding prezzy card*. Simply complete the form and upload a scan or photo of your purchase receipt and serial number.
*Prezzy card value is dependent on Beko laundry product purchased - details below.
This redemption page will only remain active for 30 days after the offer period ends.
|BFL853ADW||$150 Prezzy Card|
|BFL103ADW||$150 Prezzy Card|
|BFL7510W||$100 Prezzy Card|
|BFL8510W||$100 Prezzy Card|
|WMY7046LB2||$100 Prezzy Card|
|WMY8046LB2||$100 Prezzy Card|
|WMY9046LB2||$100 Prezzy Card|
|BWD7541IG||$100 Prezzy Card|
|HEAT PUMP DRYER|
|BDP700W||$100 Prezzy Card|
|BDP83HW||$150 Prezzy Card|
Terms and Conditions
Up to $150 Bonus Prezzy Card on Beko Laundry Models
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Claims are only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Purchases must be made between 01/07/19 and close of business on 31/08/2019 (“Offer Period”). Final claims must be received by 30/09/2018. Claims after this date will be deemed invalid.
- To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase eligible Beko Laundry models (as listed in clause 5 below) from any participating retailer nationally during the Offer Period. Eligible claimants (Claimants) will receive a Bonus Prezzy Card up to $150 on selected models (see Clause 5).
- Eligible Products include the following Beko Laundry models only:
WASHING MACHINE BFL853ADW $150 Prezzy Card BFL103ADW $150 Prezzy Card BFL7510W $100 Prezzy Card BFL8510W $100 Prezzy Card WMY7046LB2 $100 Prezzy Card WMY8046LB2 $100 Prezzy Card WMY9046LB2 $100 Prezzy Card WASHER DRYER BWD7541IG $100 Prezzy Card HEAT PUMP DRYER BDP700W $100 Prezzy Card BDP83HW $150 Prezzy Card
- Purchases under rental agreement contracts with terms of 18 months or more are eligible for this promotion. The rental agreement must be established during the Offer Period. Proof of rental agreement MUST be submitted with your claim at time of redemption and must clearly state the date of rental agreement established, eligible models and rental term.
- Purchases not eligible for the Laundry Bonus Prezzy Card include:
- Products under rental agreements with rental terms of less than 18months.
- Purchases not paid in full when redemption is submitted.
- Commercial or business transactions, or purchases made for commercial or business purpose
- Second Hand products
- Second Quality (T2)
- Purchases made through an unauthorised retailer.
- The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing an Eligible Product the customer verifies with the retailer that they are authorised to participate in the promotion.
- Prezzy Card Promotion is only available by redemption and not at the time of purchase. To claim, individuals must go to https://www.beko.co.nz/promotions to complete the online claim form, including their full name, valid email address, full address, contact number, store of purchase, Model number, Serial number, and upload a copy of their original purchase receipt(s).
- This is an online redemption only. All claims must be made by the actual purchaser of the Eligible Product as evidenced by the purchase receipt. Claims by any other person will not be accepted.
- The Bonus will be awarded in the form of Prezzy card via delivery. Prezzy Card will be delivered to the address supplied by claimant during the claim process. Prezzy Card will be delivered to addresses in New Zealand only.
- The Prezzy Card is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These conditions which apply to use of the Prezzy Card are issued by Kiwibank Limited. Using the Prezzy Card indicates acceptance of these conditions and any other terms and conditions imposed by Kiwibank Limited which are available at their website at https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
- Claimant should allow up to thirty (45) days from the date of claim information is approved by the Promoter, for the award of the Beko Bonus Prezzy Card. Claimant must provide a valid serial number at time of redemption. A claim cannot be accepted without a valid serial number.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any delay in satisfying any claim for the Beko Bonus Prezzy Card.
- If the serial number and the proof of purchase does not match the details submitted by the Claimant on the Online Redemption Form, the claim will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible claim. The eligible Claimant will not be entitled to receive the allocated Beko Bonus Prezzy Card until the Promoter has received the required documentation and verified the claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to the Beko Bonus Prezzy Card. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Successful Claimants will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Bonus Prezzy Card promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable at the point of purchase.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Consumer Guarantees Act or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for the interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Beko Bonus Prezzy Card Promotion.
- The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a Claimant participating in the promotion. Claimants should obtain independent tax, legal and financial advice.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion for any reason, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification will be notified on the Promoter’s website: https://www.beko.co.nz/promotions
- The Promoter is Beko A & NZ Pty Ltd New Zealand Branch, Level 3, 23 Falcon Street, Parnell, AUCKLAND 1052